Ankle support with Boa® fixing is designed to provide the perfect fit, with stability and comfort to a damaged and unstable ankle.
The Boa® system uses a polymer coated steel wire that provides strength and durability together with high denier ballistic rip-proof nylon and plastic wire guides. The design is seamless under the foot and has a flexible Achilles area, made from a breathable membrane.
The lateral and medial stability comes from two plastic stays in the pockets of the brace. The combination of Boa® closure system, plastic stays and individual criss-cross straps, makes this ankle support brace one of the toughest on the market.
Used for ankle sprains with swelling, ankle joint injury, and instability after ankle fracture.
- Optimum stability proper amount of support for each activity
- Anatomical fit according to the anatomy of the foot
- Boa® closure system always provides perfect fit
- Lateral and medial stability
- Universal design fits either left or right foot
For more information about the Boa closure system click here.
Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa® technology inc.
Universal design fits either left or right foot.
|Sizes||Circumference measurement around the ankle joint|