These distinctive Original Grip UV protex gloves (wrist length) provide sure handed, non-slip holding power, protection from UV light and relief from chronic skin conditions. A great aid if you experience compromised hand strength. The original grip UV protex gloves are especially helpful with day-to-day tasks such as opening jars and doorknobs and are excellent as driving gloves. Benefits people with arthritis, scleroderma.
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric provides durability
- Soft, pliable silicone grip ovals for non-slip holding power
- Lycra elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Supplex nylon feels cotton soft but is tough and resilient
- Breathable knit fabric keeps hands and nails clean
- Long cuff protects wrist from scratches and sun damage
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
Available in two colours: Sahara or Black.
Please note that this item is limited to 1 pair of gloves per order.
|Size||Fits glove sizes|
|Small||6 – 6 1/2 cm, for small hands|
|Medium||6 1/2 – 8 cm, for most hands|
|Large||8 1/2 cm and over|